Enjoy all the benefits of cloud hosting while also being fully protected. Using multiple layers of security at the data center, server and application levels, you can be confident that your data is private and secure in TAMS.
- TAMS is hosted with Amazon Web Services (AWS). This is the industry-leading cloud service provider, guaranteeing physical site security, redundancy and SOC2 compliance.
- TAMS leverages encrypted cloud storage providing secure, unlimited data storage.
- Using AWS auto-scaling technology and load balancing allows TAMS to respond quickly to traffic spikes.
- TAMS takes full advantage of the AWS ecosystem. Our cloud architecture ensures the highest level of availability and security.
- TAMS is hosted in a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) which makes it invisible to the public.
- All connectivity must pass through encrypted channels, load balancers and firewalls.
- Vulnerability scans are regularly run which send proactive notifications to our security team for all vulnerabilities found.
- TAMS maintains an audit log of all critical data elements and verifies all user access to your private data.
- TAMS supports single sign-on (SSO) authentication, allowing your users to log in with your existing university ID and password.
Data Management & Disaster Recovery
- Your TAMS data is fully redundant with complete backups to a geographically separate datacenter each evening.
- Backups are protected with multiple system administration access levels.
- TAMS has been certified as a secure application by a 3rd party security firm.
- We are confident the security measures in TAMS will meet or exceed your university’s IT security standards.